- A thoughtful post on finding happiness– through struggle.
- A guide to DC’s best ramen spots. We’ve been to Daikaya and Toki. Other places in the area we’ve tried include Temari and Ren’s Ramen in Montgomery County, but Daikaya is still the top contender in the area, in my opinion.
- The craziest OkCupid date ever. Sounds like my idea of fun.
- A bacon-washed bourbon recipe from one of my favorite mixology blogs, The Boys Club.
- Last week, the Wall Street Journal published an op-ed by Chad Stafko entitled, “OK, You’re a Runner. Get Over It” that evoked a wide range of emotions from the running community. Mark Remy over at Runner’s World wrote a response that garnered some chuckles from me. I just ran my second marathon last month, so let that tell you whose side I’m on.
- Alarming news about Baltimore’s beloved Berger cookies. Must. Stock. Up.
- Martha Stewart’s Instagram photos are less than inspiring.
- Last but not least, a certain someone was the Daily Puppy’s dog of the day yesterday! Go give him some biscuits =)